Coronavirus (COVID-19) update - Nov 2021
The Government has brought in legislation requiring anyone who enters a care home from 11 November to prove that they have had a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations or have a valid medical exemption.
The rules apply to:
- Care home staff and volunteers
- Professionals including GPs, hairdressers and beauticians
- Anyone over 18 years of age
The rules do not apply to:
- Emergency service workers or those providing emergency assistance
- Everyone carrying out urgent repair work
- Visiting friends, family and essential care givers
The Government policy can be found here, along with the guidance on demonstrating evidence of vaccination.
For any other questions about moving into an Amica Care care home, please call the Support Office team on 01823 270694, or fill in an enquiry form.