The Orchards - Care Assistant (Days)
Are you passionate about helping others?
Would you like a rewarding career and the chance to make a difference every day?
Would you like support studying for your NVQ’s in Health and Social Care?
If the answers are YES, then we have the perfect role for you! Best of all, you don’t need to have any experience, as we will provide you with a full training programme!
The Orchards Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
The Orchards are recruiting for Full or Part time Care Assistant (Days) to join their team.
Day to Day:
- As a Care Assistant at the care home, you'll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they receive the quality care and support they deserve.
- You'll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship and have the opportunity to bring your dedication and compassion and impact someone’s life.
- Each day will be different, you can expect to undertake work that is varied. It's an opportunity to put your skills to meaningful use and develop your career.
- You'll need to work within the Trust Staff Values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and have a positive attitude.
- If you have these values, you won’t need any specific care experience as we will provide and support you through a training programme in order to reach you potential. Above all, you'll have a real compassion for all our residents in order to deliver the highest standard of care and support.
In return for your commitment to providing the best care to our residents, you will be offered:
- £10.00- £10.40 per hour.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and regular free training (support in achieving your NVQ in Health and Social Care up to a level 5).
- A competitive pension.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- Monthly employee recognition.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A refer a friend bonus.
If you'd like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.