Exmouth House - Housekeeper (Bank)
Do you need flexibility in the days you work? Our bank contracts allow you to choose from available shifts while giving you the benefits of a consistent workplace and the opportunity to build relationships with our residents.
Exmouth House Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
Exmouth House are recruiting for full or part time Housekeeper Assistant (Bank) to join their team, these hours are also available for individuals who are without work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic for a temporary period of time
Working as part of a highly committed team, the Housekeeper is one of the key roles within the home.
Day to Day:
- As a Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all receive a great first impression of our home by keeping residents' rooms and common areas clean and carrying out other general tasks within the home.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable but not essential.
- You will have a great team work ethic, good attention to detail but above all compassionate.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude.
- Overall, you should have pride in your work and aim to provide a safe and well-maintained home for our residents.
Our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.