Exmouth House - Kitchen Assistant (Bank)
Do you need flexibility in the days you work? Our bank contracts allow you to choose from available shifts while giving you the benefits of a consistent workplace and the opportunity to build relationships with our residents.
Exmouth House Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
Exmouth House are recruiting for full or part time Kitchen Assistant (Bank) to join their team, these hours are also available for individuals who are without work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic for a temporary period of time
Day to Day:
- You will put the resident’s nutritional health and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
- You will assist with the preparation and serving of meals to our residents, ensuring all special dietary needs are met and prepare texture modified food as directed.
- You will maintain records and control stock rotation, ensure the kitchen and service areas are clean and hygienic at all times.
- Experience in the catering industry is beneficial although not essential.
- Food handling course qualification would be desirable.
- You should have good judgement, problem solving.
- You will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude.
- Overall, you’ll be compassionate, excellent communicator and determined to deliver quality care whilst inspiring your team around you.
Our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV