Housman - Care Home Manager
Housman Court Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
Housman are recruiting for full time, Care Home Manager to join their team.
Day to Day:
- As Home Manager at Amica Care Trust, you’ll be the inspirational lead and role model in everything you do, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the Residential Home. Leading a team of Care professionals with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and drive our values in everything you do.
- Ensuring effective delivery of all care management processes and compliance with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Leadership and management of the care home team, people management and workforce development.
- Take responsibility and the necessary actions on behalf of the registered provider for the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering, housekeeping and other staff employed by the home.
- Managing the finance and budget of the care home and all business aspects including marketing of rooms to ensure occupancy targets are achieved.
- Human resources including payroll and performance management.
- Health and safety of residents, staff, and visitors within the home environment.
- Experience in running a care home in a residential setting at a managerial level.
- Successfully completed or working towards a Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care level 5 or equivalent.
This role comes with a competitive salary and holiday entitlement, extensive training and development opportunities and free onsite parking.
Our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.