Gatchell Oaks- Cleaner
Gatchell Oaks Independent Living forms part of Amica Care Trust. Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire.
We are recruiting for a cleaner to provide services to the independent living residential properties and the Support Office, based in beautiful village of Trull, on the outskirts of Taunton.
This is a part-time position, with contracted hours of 7.5 hours per week, with flexibility around this. All cleaning equipment and products will be provided.
Day to Day:
- Providing cleaning services to the independent living complexes and ensuring that the residents homes, are kept to a high standard.
- Providing cleaning services to the offices.
- Observing safe hygienic practices and following health and safety.
- Previous domestic experience in this role or a similar role (desirable).
- Ability to keep a high standard of hygiene.
- You will have a great team work ethic, good attention to detail but above all compassionate.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude.
- Overall, you should have pride in your work and aim to provide a safe and well-maintained environment for our residents.
In return for your commitment to providing the best service to our residents and employees, you will be offered:
- A salary of £9.50 per hour.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A refer a friend bonus.
We are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.