Exmouth House- Head Housekeeper
Would you like to be part of a highly committed team and have a key role in a fantastic and caring organisation?
Do you have previous domestic experience and excellent attention to detail?
If the answers are YES, then Exmouth House Care Home would love to hear from you!
Exmouth House in Exmouth, forms part of Amica Care Trust. Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
We are recruiting for a full-time Head Housekeeper to join the lovely team. This role does also require weekend availability.
Day to Day:
- As a Head Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all receive a great first impression of our home.
- To oversee and direct the housekeeping operation at the home. The home operation will include resident’s rooms, public areas, food and beverage areas, staff areas linen control and back of house areas.
- Observe safe hygienic practices, following health and safety and infection control guidelines.
- Previous domestic experience in this role or a similar role.
- Ability to keep a high standard of hygiene.
- You will have a great team work ethic, good attention to detail but above all compassionate.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude.
- Overall, you should have pride in your work and aim to provide a safe and well-maintained home for our residents.
In return for your commitment to providing the best service to our residents, you will be offered:
- Up to a £1,000 welcome bonus for new permanent employees *
- An hourly salary of between £11.10-11.35
- Fantastic overtime rates
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and regular free training.
- A competitive pension.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- Monthly employee recognition.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A refer a friend bonus.
*Bonus calculations will be based upon contracted hours.
Our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV
Job Type: Full-time