Exmouth House - Care Assistant (Bank)
Are you looking for a job role, which offers you flexibility? Our bank contracts allow you to choose from available shifts while giving you the benefits of a consistent workplace and the opportunity to build relationships with our residents!
Exmouth House Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
Exmouth House are recruiting for Full time or Part time Bank Care Assistants to join their team, with days shifts and night shifts available.
Day to Day:
- As a Bank Care Assistant at the care home, you'll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they receive the quality care and support they deserve.
- You'll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship and have the opportunity to bring your dedication and compassion and impact someone’s life.
- Each day will be different, you can expect to undertake work that is varied. It's an opportunity to put your skills to meaningful use and develop your career.
- You'll need to work within the Trust Staff Values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and have a positive attitude.
- If you have these values, you won’t need any specific care experience as we will provide and support you through a training programme in order to reach you potential. Above all, you'll have a real compassion for all our residents in order to deliver the highest standard of care and support.
In return for your commitment to providing the best service to our residents, you will be offered:
- £10.00-£10.90 per hour, depending on experience and shift pattern.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- A competitive pension.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- Monthly employee recognition.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A refer a friend bonus.
If you'd like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, our managers are happy to welcome you for an informal telephone chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.