The Orchards - Night Care Assistants
The Orchards Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
The Orchards are recruiting for full or Part time Care Assistant (Nights) to join their team.
Day to Day:
- As a Care Assistant at the care home, you'll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they receive the quality care and support they deserve.
- You'll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship and have the opportunity to bring your dedication and compassion and impact someone’s life.
- Each day will be different, you can expect to undertake work that is varied. It's an opportunity to put your skills to meaningful use and develop your career.
- You'll need to work within the Trust Staff Values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and have a positive attitude.
- If you have these values, you won’t need any specific care experience as we will provide and support you through a training programme in order to reach you potential. Above all, you'll have a real compassion for all our residents in order to deliver the highest standard of care and support.
With effect from 11 November 2021, all staff working inside a care home are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to enter the care home premises, unless they have evidence that they are medically exempt from the requirement (as set out in DHSC Guidance). If you haven’t had both doses of the vaccine, and are not exempt, you are still eligible for employment with us but your employment will be conditional on you agreeing to become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before 11 November 2021.
If you'd like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.