The Orchards - Home Administrator
The Orchards Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
The Orchards are recruiting for a part time, Home Administrator to join their team.
Day to Day:
- The Home Administrator is an integral part of the Home and Support Office function.
- You will support the Home Management with a full range of admin activities to assist in the smooth running of the home.
- You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries, greeting and helping visitors in the home.
- You will support employees with enquiries, such as payroll and new starter paperwork and support with the marketing of the home.
- You will be responsible for updating the sending off payroll and invoices to Support Office.
- The role will be a busy but rewarding one, you will need to be naturally organised and a strong communicator, have great customer service skills and the ability to successfully prioritise tasks and keep calm when things get a little hectic!
- For this wide-ranging customer service and administrative role, we are looking for an experienced administrator in a customer service setting.
- You will need to have a high attention to detail, excellent people skills, experience with I.T and a positive and helpful approach.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times, by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude.
- Overall, you should have pride in your work and committed to providing excellent customer service and administrative support.
Our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.