Exmouth House - Maintenance Officer
Exmouth House forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
Exmouth House are recruiting a Maintenance Officer to join their team.
Day to Day:
- Make sure we have a safe and well maintained environment, creating attractive surroundings so that residents feel at home and staff can do their jobs well. It is important our home gives the right first impression and that every area is well maintained and look their best each day. The role offers plenty of variety as you undertake a range of tasks within the home buildings as well as the gardens and grounds. You could be fixing a leaky tap to liaising with contractors.
- Experience of property maintenance and be able to turn your hand to a range of basic tasks in order to keep the home maintained.
- Caring and patient to work in this environment.
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude
- Overall, you should have pride in your work and aim to provide a safe and well-maintained home for our residents.
Our managers are happy to welcome you for an informal telephone chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.