The Orchards - Registered Nurse (Days)
The Orchards Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
The Orchards are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Days) to join their team.
Day to Day:
- You will look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents.
- You will look to provide a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also using your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions.
- You can expect to develop care plans, practise and ensure the safe administration of medications.
- Leading the shifts, inspiring a team of dedicated Health Care Assistants and Care Assistants.
- You will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices.
- Have an understanding of DoLs/MCA
- As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude. Overall you should pride yourself on your person-centred approach and thoughtful approach to nursing.
In return for your commitment to providing the best care to our residents, you will be offered:
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Support with your revalidation commitments and ensure you receive continued learning through our internal training programme.
- A competitive pension.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- Monthly employee recognition.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A refer a friend bonus.
If you would like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides quality care, we would like to hear from you. Our managers are happy to welcome you for an informal telephone chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.