Exmouth - Independent Living Manager
Exmouth Court forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
Day to Day:
- You will enhance resident’s quality of life by enabling them to maintain their independence by being available to residents, arranging appropriate help and support and facilitating social interaction and help residents enjoy their life.
- You will be passionate about supporting people to live as independently as possible and to lead fulfilling lives, as with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude. Overall, you should have pride in your work.
- You will need to have had 2 years previous experience of working in a retirement living development or similar type of role within customer service, hospitality or care environment
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care
- Understanding of the needs of older people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a caring approach
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
If you'd like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, please send through your CV to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Part-time hours: 25 per week