Exmouth House- Visiting Facilitator
Exmouth House Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
Exmouth House are recruiting for a full time Visiting Facilitator to join their team.
Day to Day:
- Facilitate the visitor’s pod
- To adhere to the current government guidelines, the Trusts policy on infection control, visiting policy and the Covid-19 management policy.
- Support with booking visitors and testing (if required) and any other admin duties.
- Liaising with relatives and supporting residents from the care home to the pod
- Maintain a safe environment for service users, visitors and staff
- You'll need to work within the Trust Staff Values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and have a positive attitude.
If you'd like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
32.5 hours per week
Initially 4 month contract with the review to extend