Trust Support Manager
Amica Care are recruiting for a full time Trust Support Manager to join their team.
The Trust Support manager role is to support Amica Care Trust’s care services with all quality and compliance matters across the portfolio of services, by supporting the managers under the direction of the Operations Manager to improve the quality of service delivery.
Day to Day:
- Conducts support visits under the direction of the Operations Manager, to support the quality of service delivery in line with CQC fundamental standards and regulatory bodies and areas of non-compliance after a compliance visit.
- Conducts Trust quality audits as per the Trusts quality assurance framework.
- Reports any service quality risks and work with Managers to develop action plans to remedy issues.
- Identifies recurring problems or patterns of poor care practice / non-compliance that might be systemic and assist in supporting the home.
- Conducts root-cause analysis and investigations into major complaints / incidents, producing timely reports that identify actions needed to resolve the issue and prevent recurrence, this could include disciplinary or grievance hearings and Health and Safety concerns.
- Lead on policy development, reviews and updates including research.
- NVQ / Diploma Level 4 / 5 Health and Social Care
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a registered Home Manager
- Previous experience of quality improvement and managing change
- Evidence of CPD
If you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.