The Orchards - Care Leader
The Orchards Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
The Orchards are recruiting for full time Care Leader to join their team.
Day to Day:
- You will look after the different needs of our residents to enable us to deliver quality, person centred care and support.
- Your role will involve supervising and inspiring a team of dedicated Care Assistants alongside the management team.
- You can expect to support in areas such as medication and care plans.
- As with all our staff we expect you to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude. As a senior member of the team you would be expected to act as a role model and always respect the dignity and preferences of our residents.
- You should have an NVQ 3 or an advanced diploma in Health & Social Care to join us
- We will need you to have had previous experience working at this level before and have specific knowledge in caring for the elderly.
- We are looking for someone who has the same values as we do and committed to giving each resident individualised care and support.
If you'd like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.