The Orchards - Clincal Lead
Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services. From occasional day care offering you a little respite, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
This Full time Clinical Lead position is for The Orchards Care Home in Crewkerne.
- You will need to be an expert in clinical leadership, providing assessments, advice and care for a range of conditions
- Ensure continuous improvements to meet the changing needs of our residents.
- You will need to be a strong communicator in order to recruit, coach, develop and manage the nursing and care teams to ensure excellent support and skill.
Day to Day: Below is an overview of what your day will entail, it is not an exhaustive list
- As the Clinical Lead at Amica Care Trust, you will be the inspirational lead and role model in everything you do
- You will be responsible for the nursing team, guiding the team on the floor and working with health professionals to ensure the physical, emotional and social support for our residents.
- You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and drive our values in everything you do.
- Promote and work within our staff values and promote these at all times.
This role will include working nursing shifts, evenings and weekends and offering on call support.
If you'd like to use your nursing skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, please send through you CV, we look forward to hearing from you.