St Johns Court Registered Home Manager
Are you a Registered Home Manager seeking a new challenge?
Do you thrive on inspiring others, through your leadership skills?
Are you looking for an opportunity, where you’ll make a difference to your employees and residents every single day?
If the answer is YES, then we would love to hear from you!
St Johns Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
St Johns is a beautiful period nursing home, based in Bromsgrove and they are looking for full time, Registered Home Manager to join their fantastic and supportive team, on a permanent basis.
Day to Day:
- As Home Manager at Amica Care Trust, you’ll be the inspirational lead and role model in everything you do!
- You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the Nursing Home. Leading a team of Care professionals with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and drive our values in everything you do.
- Ensuring effective delivery of all care management processes and compliance with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Leadership and management of the nursing home team, people management and workforce development.
- Take responsibility and the necessary actions on behalf of the registered home for the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering, housekeeping and other staff employed by the home.
- Managing the finance and budget of the care home and all business aspects including marketing of rooms to ensure occupancy targets are achieved.
- Human resources including payroll and performance management.
- Health and safety of residents, staff, and visitors within the home environment.
- Experience in running a care home in a Nursing setting at a managerial level.
- Successfully completed or working towards a Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care level 5 or equivalent.
- Ideally, we are looking for you to be a registered nurse and have an active PIN.
In return for your commitment to this extraordinary opportunity you will be offered:
- An excellent salary of up to £55,000, depending on experience.
- A competitive pension.
- Fantastic ongoing training opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Free onsite parking.
- A refer a friend bonus!
We are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.