Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Amica Care Trust offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support.
This brand-new role is part time and will be responsible for the delivery of key publications and activities in line with Amica Care Trust’s marketing strategy and plan. The purpose is to raise the profile and impact of our work with older people and supporting the homes to sustain budgeted occupancy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coaching homes on activities and channels which are most likely to generate positive leads, especially from private pay clients
- Identifying activities that portray homes positively and optimising press and other coverage
- Monitoring enquiry levels at each home and ensuring all necessary support is available to follow up sales leads
- Design, production and distribution of externally produced marketing collateral e.g. brochures
- Plan, manage and deliver effective marketing campaigns linked to specific projects such as recruitment drives.
- Manage the key corporate communication channels including website, corporate literature, staff communications and social media ensuring that we have high quality, compelling content to engage existing and new audiences.
- Writing promotional articles and other materials including blogs
- Managing SEO and pay-per click relationships where necessary
- A Levels or degree qualification dependent on experience and relevance
- CIM Qualification is desirable
- Good basic knowledge of marketing principles and experience of how to put them into practice
- Development of social media content
- Planning your own work, working on your own initiative, multitasking to meet tight and conflicting deadlines
- Managing multiple projects and complex work flows
If you wish to know more about this opportunity or a copy of the job description, please email emma marsh, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
We are currently working remotely from home, which is under constant review following the government guidelines.