Gatchell Oaks - Support & Domestic Assistant
Gatchell Oaks Independent Living site are looking to recruit a Support & Domestic Assistant, working 4 hours per week with bank hours available on top.
- You'll need to work within the Trust Staff Values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and have a positive attitude.
- Above all, you'll have a real compassion for all our residents in order to deliver the highest standard support.
Day to Day: Below is an overview of what your day will entail, it is not an exhaustive list
- As a Domestic & Support Worker at our Independent Living Site, you'll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they receive quality support.
- You'll support with daily living, providing support and companionship where needed and have the opportunity to bring your dedication and compassion and impact someone’s life.
- Support with cleaning, shopping, general house duties and basic food prep.
- Enable residents to sustain the confidence to live independently and be able to access community facilities including social events.
If you'd like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality support you'd expect for your loved ones, please send through your CV or application.